Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- FAKE 2.2 is finally released!
- LinqOptimizer.FSharp was released on NuGet.
- F# formatting with inline LaTeX for typesetting math was released.
- The best quantum computer simulator in the world is written in F#.
- Nice to remember that F# has Statically Resolved Type Parameters.
- Learn how Microsoft use F# to prototype critical machine learning algorithms.
- Azure Type Provider for F# now supports downloading entire folders.
- ExtCore 0.8.37 is out! Now includes AsyncSeq, agents, lazyList workflow, and simple futures.
- Resources for F# on Curah.
- MEAP Update: “Succeeding with functional-first languages in the industry” new to F# Deep Dives
- FSharp.Data is now in “Up For Grabs“.
- FsPickler 0.7 offers experimental support for structural, non-cryptographic, hashcode generation.
- Flash cards for F# was posted on GitHub.
- FSharp.Owin was published on NuGet.
View original post 183 more words