Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
Blogs & Tutorials
- Gaston Hillar posted “Functional Programming in the Financial Industry“
- Dave Fancher wrote of “F# Interactive (FSI)“.
- Daniel Mohl blogged “F#, ASP.NET MVC, and MonoDevelop“.
- Tao Liu published “C# async and F# async“.
- Kolja posted “event driven webserver with F#“.
- Phillip Trelford shared “F# as a Unit Testing Language“.
- Adam Granicz opened the veil of secrecy over F# Cloud IDE.
- Luca Bolognese blogged “Exceptions vs. Return Values to represent errors (in F#) – I – Conceptual view“.
- Luca Bolognese blogged “Exceptions vs. Return Values to represent errors (in F#) – II– An example problem“.
- Dave Fancher posted “F# Tuples“.
- Michael Newton shared “Representing EasyNetQ Message Subscriptions as Blocking Queues“.
- Michael Newton wrote about “Strange errors…
View original post 167 more words